After your retargeting is set up, users, who visited the landing page but for some reason didn’t register with the service or didn’t buy the product or didn’t make a deposit, start to receive push-notifications.
Why do we need retargeting?
According to statistics, 98% of users didn’t take the desired action on the landing page on their first visit. That is, only 2% of the landing page visitors are converted. So retargeting tasks:
- return the audience to the landing page;
- maintain their interest in the product;
- improve conversion;
- make leads, encourage users to engage.
How to start a retargeting campaign
Log in to your personal account on the RichPush advertising network.
Then go to existing campaign settings or create a new one.
Enable the User segments targeting setting item.
In the menu that popped up, go to Available segments, and expand the 2nd party data list:
Choose the retargeting type: Include or Exclude.
- The Include option segments users who have been converted in previous campaigns.
- The Exclude option segments the audience into those who haven’t taken the desired action in previous campaigns. You can run an advertising campaign for a similar but more attractive offer or re-send your ads by segment.
Retargeting setup is complete. Therefore, you can launch your campaign.
Additional questions on setting up and optimizing campaigns will be answered by a push-notification advertising network manager.
According to statistics, after setting up retargeting for the landing page, up to 68% of the target audience returns to that page. In other words, retargeting increases the conversion rate of new and ongoing campaigns.
Increase conversions of your campaigns, get those leads with RichPush.