Low traffic quality is one of the most widespread problems among advertisers and publishers according to our survey. No matter what traffic source you choose, fraud is almost always there in digital advertising.
A huge amount of low-performing or invalid traffic can be generated by publishers themselves (for example, via VPNs) or by big-scale adware programs. Adware is usually installed on devices without the user’s consent and can generate an enormous number of fake ad impressions per day.
The practices enabled by fraudsters are becoming more and more complicated, and often they’re more than hard to detect.
That’s where Adscore steps in. We integrated it into the RichAds network to secure high-quality traffic and protect it from non-existing impressions or clicks.
What is Adscore?
Adscore team has been managing and operating one of the ad networks for more than 10 years. They learned how to track different kinds of fraudulent website traffic in real time and upgraded existing anti-bot solutions. Now Adscore provides first-class ad fraud detection services at scale.
What does it mean for RichAds?
- Real-time traffic analysis. Adscore solutions let us track the traffic instantly. Before it reaches you or, at least, before you receive the payout, we receive detailed reports, filter, and block fraudulent traffic.
- Identification of the different categories of traffic: human, proxy (from irrelevant countries outside your targeting), low-quality (from outmoded devices and browsers), and bot traffic (non-human).
- Blocking all low-quality traffic. In other words, we eliminate all the traffic types (see above) that can lower your ad performance.
Moreover, Adscore’s verification works with different ad formats. You can launch push, native, or pop ads with RichAds, and be sure you don’t waste your marketing budgets.
Thus, we make only real target users receive your content by creating a safe environment for advertisers and affiliate marketers. You can launch your ad campaign here.
Once your traffic is under our protection, check the tips on how to boost your ad performance even more in our blog.
- Product Updates from RichAds Team - July 7, 2020
- RichAds Traffic Quality Now Verified By Adscore - June 1, 2020
- Post-COVID-19: How to advertise and network in 2020 - May 14, 2020