RichPush Ad Network team’s finally announcing the RichClub Loyalty program for our best advertisers!
Growing our own community of world-class advertisers has been our major milestone. Eventually, the number of marketers who set up campaigns with us, provide feedback to our job, and help us constantly improve our solutions has significantly grown.
With this in mind, we have chosen our way to thank you guys by offering you the opportunities to educate, use our premium optimization features for free, participate in the most famous marketing events, access our brand store, and much more.
What RichClub Members Get
At RichPush, we have 3 levels of advertisers: Rookie, Professional, and King. The level specifically depends on your ad spendings or a deposit size. You can check all the requirements and possibilities currently available as part of the RichClub loyalty program right here.
How to Become a Member of RichClub Loyalty
Easy as pie! Follow these steps:
- Join us at any level by making a deposit or launching a campaign.
- Ask your account manager for any benefits within your package.
Choose the level that best suits your preferences and expertise accordingly.
- RichClub Specials – attend international conferences, parties, and meet-ups for free, receive special gifts and surprises from our team.
- RichPoints for a certain amount spent on your campaigns – get branded items for collected points at our merchandise store.
- RichPush Academy – boost your professional level with educational materials created by our Affiliate Marketing experts.
- Custom Targeting Options – set specific parameters for targeting and drive leads of the highest quality.
Moreover, the list is to be continued – we have huge plans! Join the community and enjoy benefits here. Don’t hesitate to ask your Personal Account Manager about any benefits you’d like to get 💪.
- RichAds Traffic Quality Now Verified By Adscore - June 1, 2020
- Post-COVID-19: How to advertise and network in 2020 - May 14, 2020
- CPA Networks Shared Best Offers During Isolation (update) - April 28, 2020