In the article we’ve analyzed 5 Crypto affiliate marketing networks that do provide high-quality Crypto offers and made a top for our readers to evaluate the pros and cons and select themselves!
Offer.One is the Crypto affiliate network providing exclusive offers in the niche that cannot be found in other platforms. Being a relatively new player on the market, they already have a wide selection of offers in different niches — Crypto, Gambling, Gaming, and Betting.
This cryptocurrency affiliate marketing platform claims to have one of the most lucrative commissions on the market, and has crypto payouts which can be very attractive for most of the marketers.
- Easy payouts without any delays via crypto methods. Affiliates can have personalized terms if necessary.
- Exclusive offers that can’t be found on other platforms — in-house ones as well as from direct publishers.
- Highly-qualified and rapid support on any issues — they claim to work 24/7.
- High commissions — up to 70% as well as lucrative payouts for partners.
- In-house anti-fraud system — it allows to receive payouts as fast as possible in a safe manner.
- Not many reviews have been found. As the network is relatively new, it’s hard to find blunt honest reviews on the Internet.
Founded in 2020 as a public network, Profit Pixels focuses on Crypto, Forex, Nutra, Astrology and Finance offers. It has more than 14 000 affiliates in the platform as well as 488K+ conversions in the last thirty days according to the data on their website. Furthermore, it accepts all kinds of traffic apart from fraudulent ones.
It stands out from other top Crypto ad networks due to the fact that it applies machine learning algorithms to skyrocket CR of its affiliates!
- Carefully selected in-house direct offers on four payments models available.
- Wide targeting accepted — the platform allows traffic from any device or GEO, no restrictions at all.
- Fastest payouts — the amount of days starts with 2, and the platform claims to pay as fast as possible per each offer.
- Special offer upon requests — if there’s not any product an affiliate would like to promote, the team will find a suitable one with best condition on the market.
- No shaves — they established an in-house technology that tracks all the transactions and allows no fraud from the advertiser’s side.
- Tracking system to analyze all the leads, conversions and transactions in real time.
- A new player on the market — requires more time to evaluate its expertise.
Being on the market since 2015, Advendor has offers in many verticals — Crypto, Gaming, Gambling, Finance, Forex as well as Dating. They claim to have a majority of exclusive and in-house offers in all the verticals, including Crypto advertisements. In terms of traffic, all the GEOs are accepted, without any limitations.
As of now, it has more than 30k affiliates as well as 500 advertising partners, which is quite an impressive number.
- Guaranteed fast payouts — they’re performed each week and have several methods of payment available — Wire, Webmoney and PayPal.
- Huge selection of offers on different verticals, mostly in-house and direct ones.
- User-friendly platform — it’s crafted to cover all the needs of an affiliate and is really easy-to-use as well as includes the tracking system to analyze the outcome of campaigns.
- Account managers to guide you through the whole journey on the platform and solve any issues.
- All the devices (both mobile and desktop) are accepted as well as the traffic from worldwide GEOs.
- Long approval process of affiliates’ accounts, according to the latest reviews.
Specialized in exclusive Finance and Crypto offers, FPM.Global operates in more than 100 countries worldwide, has 20K affiliates as well as boasts of 7M average monthly payouts, while the average CR is about 27%, according to their website data. It also has two exclusive offers that can’t be found anywhere else.
What’s more, this is one of the Crypto advertising platforms that provides multilingual support for partners from various countries.
- Stats tracking — this feature allows marketers to analyze the campaigns and gain better profits.
- Creatives available — the platform provides promotional materials for each offer to simplify the work for affiliates.
- Easy payouts — you can choose any of available payment methods and promptly receive your remuneration.
- Personalized manager for each affiliate to help with offers and provide tips and insights.
- The amount of offers is not quite numerous in comparison with other networks.
- High competition among marketers on the platform.
This is a newbie in the market — established in 2022, MoonStar focuses on Crypto and Gambling offers only. Their distinctive feature is providing private offers with an increased CPL. To be even more precise, they allow any traffic worldwide.
- Detailed data on each lead — they have really deep information per user which allows to improve the overall results.
- In-time payouts — each affiliate receives his commissions on a weekly basis.
- Pre-landing and landing pages as well as assistance in tracking and campaign setup is available by platform’s managers.
- Strong support — managers are ready to handle any issues that occur.
- The choice of offers is not that wide yet, there aren’t a great deal to select from.
- The expertise is not wide yet — they’ve been in a market for a year and it’s hard to evaluate the quality of the offers.
We believe that this brief report will help you to find which network is best in cryptocurrency offers, make sure you consider all the pros and cons wisely.
All of the five nets do have a lot to offer for marketers’, it all depends on your needs and desires, make sure you make the right choice and reap the fruit!
What is RichAds?
🔝 Push and pop ads,
🔼 Domain redirect traffic,
🔝 CPM for domain ads starts from $ 1.5,
⏫ CPC for push ads starts from $ 0.003,
🔼 CPM for pops — from $0.5 in Tier 3, $1 in Tier 1,
⏫ large volumes of available traffic in more than 200 geos.