We all know that when running ads, from some point you need to start looking for tricks and hacks to maximize your ROI.
In this webinar, Eugene Kuznetsov, our Product Manager at RichPush, together with Pavlo Bunakalia, Product Specialist at RedTrack.io, shared tips on how to improve the performance of your advertising campaigns on different stages.
- RedTrack + Richpush: how to make the most of this combination (tracker+traffic source).
- The setting, running, analyzing your push ad campaigns: mistakes you want to avoid.
- User targeting, Macros, Subscriber lists and Creatives tricks to grow your revenue.
- Advanced Tracking and Optimization features to improve your push campaign ROI.
- Secrets of White-, Blacklisting, and Micro bidding.
- Practical tips and pieces of advice from industry experts.
Bonus: we’ve summarized the best hacks in one list for you to save and keep in hand. check it right here!
💡Top 10 hacks from our Experts
1) What can increase CTR on push ads?
- Create 3-5 creatives for one campaign
- Emoji give us up to +10% to CTR
- Use holidays as a reason to launch a campaign
- Set up macros with geolocation in headlines
- Add different landing pages to test the bundles and find the best one.
2) Use New subscribers only feature.
Show notifications only to users who have subscribed to push notifications more recently. Over time people can get tired of push notifications but new subscribers interact with push notifications more actively.
3) Use blacklists for your campaigns.
If you collect a very small whitelist, it will be overburnt pretty soon, so, you won’t get any traffic you won’t get any results.
We recommend blacklisting and if you want to create whitelist you need to collect a lot of data to be sure that it won’t be overburnt and you will still get results from it.
4) What are the best combinations of conditions for the white- / blacklists?
1) Look for a reliable affiliate network and build good relationships with your affiliate marketing manager.
2) Use spy tools and special add-ons to find the most convertible creatives for push notification advertising.
3) Use the S2S postback tracking method to get reliable and accurate data. Anyway, 3-rd party cookies are dying.
4) Always A/B test your creatives (offers, landing pages). Keep in mind: you should change only one element per test marketing campaign.
5) Use Auto-rules to ensure to save your time and budget.
6) Become friends with reports and metrics. The more you know about your traffic the better decisions you make.
Check the video below for even more…