If you were looking for a vertical that will certainly increase your income and earn a great deal of money just before the New Year’s Eve, go ahead and test Betting offers.
A lot of sports events happened this year, and even bigger events are to come — fans are waiting for the World Cup like crazy, and marketers need to make the most of it.
Major sports events to promote in 2022 and 2023:
- FIFA World Cup 2022, November 20 to December 18, Qatar;
- Champions League Final, June 10, 2023, Istanbul;
- Europa League Final, May 31, 2023, Budapest;
- UEFA Nations League, June 14 – 18 ,2023;
- Euro-American Cup, June 1, London;
- UEFA Super Cup, August 16, 2023, Kazan.
15 Headlines Ideas for Betting offers
The target audience for Betting offers is really huge and diverse just the same as the audience of any sport. Obviously, you noticed both grannies, older and younger men and women during football matches wearing fan T-shirts. According to some stats, the amount of men who’re into Betting is a bit bigger, but it’s hard to say for sure.
For this reason we collected examples of really converting headlines that shall affect and lure a potential client of any gender and age.
Attract them with bonuses:
- Get a 100% First Deposit Bonus 🔥 🤑
- Join 1xBet and get 40$ bonus ✅
- Predict 6 games and win KES 1,000,000🔥
- We`ll cover 50% of losses up to 100$
- 🔥10000K is in your account!
Use call-to-action and urgency:
- Bet online & GRAB BONUS⚽👍
- Register Now! Deposit! Claim Bonus here:
- Hurry Up! ✅CWINZ Giveaway!
- Bonus Offer Ends in 24 Hours 🚀
- 😍 Deposit ₱100 NOW — Receive ₱250
Apply questions to grab attention:
- ONLY you know who is the winner. What is your forecast?
- MAN.CITY vs REAL ⚽ Are you ready to win? 🤩
- Are you good at sports? Check and win🔥
- Liverpool will overcome Tottenham? YOU decide
- WHO is the winner? Bet and earn NOW🏆
Most converting approaches to Betting creatives
The more you promote Betting offers, the more betting ad creatives and approaches you’ll see. In the article we did our best to choose the ones that guarantee highest CTR and provide you with endless conversions. Let’s get to see examples of creatives for betting!
Try using famous sportsmen.
It doesn’t matter which offer you promote, it can be cricket, football or tennis, make sure you know players who are at the top of the industry. You can either use a picture of a sportsman that will have an important match soon, or compare players from two competing teams. This is an eternal idea — you can not be mistaken with it.
Highlight bonuses and opportunity to earn.
Anyone involved in the Betting industry understands that the main goal of a bettor is to win and get as much profit as possible. Predictions are fun, but who will reject bonuses for the first deposits or giveaways? Obviously, no one! Use money and rich people attributes on your pictures as well as announce money rewards in the texts.
Point out the client’s expertise.
It may sound quite predictable, but the approach always works. You just need to ask them a question about the winner or on the contrary make them believe in their knowledge by saying “ONLY you know” or “Make YOUR choice”. This way you actually motivate them to bet, especially if they are sports fans. They would watch the game anyway, so why not test the luck?
Tell stories of success.
This idea actually works with any vertical — Gambling, Sweepstakes or even Antiviruses! Show a person who won a huge sum of money on your creative, if you’d have a pre-landing page, it’s even better! This way a user will be warmed up as you leave him some space for dreaming and imagining himself as a winner.
Make creatives really attractive and eye-catching.
By saying attractive we mean something high-quality and aimed at a certain group. For example, if you wish to attract men, test pictures with beautiful girls and women alongside cash and bonuses. It’s also important to translate creatives into the native language of the desired GEO!
Crucial: test at least 5-10 creatives per campaign to get as much stats as possible and choose the correct approach. If you don’t have time to make them yourself, feel free to contact your manager and he’ll make them for you for free.
How to choose the best landing page for Betting?
The good news is that making a landing page for betting is quite easy! Basically you need to make sure that the call to action is obvious, and the page looks reliable, not like a scam.
There are a few more tips to follow when creating a working landing page for Betting offers:
- Use showtime countdown or limit. Especially for event betting campaigns that are limited in time.
- Try applying pictures famous players or teams, moments of the game, emotions in the page.
- Show the steps: get started — confirm email — deposit with a credit card — get your bonus.
- Attract with risk-free bet, live, or early betting or any other advantage you can offer the players, be exclusive.
- Add some numbers: bonus amount or percentage, number of available matches, players, or winners.
- Test both direct links and pre-landing pages, Betting can be quite unpredictable when it comes to a sales funnel.
- Last and most obvious, make the CTA-button large and attractive.
All in all, Betting is easy to earn on, especially during big events. Just don’t hesitate to target different audiences, test many approaches and add several creative bundles.
Go ahead and test Betting offers at RichAds, we do have expertise in their promotion.
P.S. Get free whitelists and creatives from your manager!
What is RichAds?
🔝 Push and pop ads,
🔼 Domain redirect traffic,
🔝 CPM for domain ads starts from $ 1.5,
⏫ CPC for push ads starts from $ 0.003,
🔼 CPM for pops — from $0.5 in Tier 3, $1 in Tier 1,
⏫ large volumes of available traffic in more than 200 goes.