The Variety of Tools for Spying
Of course, there are plenty of tools to choose from. Some of those might cost you thousands of dollars annually, while others require a small one-time payment. However, we all know that even the most expensive tool can’t guarantee success.
So, why pay at all, if there is an amazing option that is totally free?
Ad Library is a special tool that was launched by Facebook back in 2008. The program was created to provide political advertising transparency. With the help of this tool, users were able to find all politics-related ads on Facebook and Instagram.
However, in 2019 access to all currently running campaigns was opened. That means that today you can look through the ads that interest you the most (without even logging in, if you want).
Learn How to Use Facebook Ad Library
The great news is that this tool is as simple as it can be. Basically, anyone can use Ad Library by following these steps.
- Turn off AdBlock (if you use it, of course).
- You have the option to select any country you want. However, we do recommend choosing ‘all countries’ to get the fullest impression possible.
3. Make a list of the exact names of your competitors – it will make the search much easier. Use the name to start the search in Facebook Ad Library. Don’t worry if the search bar is not working. You can always use Facebook.com to find the fan page of your competitors. After that, copy the name and paste it into the search bar.
4. The links to the ads can be shared. However, do bear in mind that the link might stop working in a few days as ad campaigns are relaunched or put on pause pretty often. If you found a project of particular interest — save the ad using GoogleDrive or Dropbox.
5. You can also use Spyder — a free tool that will help you save the ads from Facebook Ad Library, make folders, and share with colleagues absolutely free.
Spying on your competitors has never been this easy 😉
The article was created in a collaboration with GetSpyder.com
What is RichAds?
🔝 Push and pop ads,
🔼 CPC starts from $ 0.003,
🔝 CPM from $0,3 in Tier 3, $0,5 in Tier 2, $1 in Tier 1,
⏫ large volumes of available traffic in more than 200 geos.
How to spy Ads like a PRO? AdPlexity shares insights here.