Zero-click traffic meaning
Zero-click traffic is a new advertising format. It works the following way — a user is looking for a certain popular website and makes a misprint in the address. Upon hitting the Enter button, the user is rerouted to a landing page through a “parked” domain with the incorrect name.
There’s no need for a user to click on any kind of ad to get to the advertiser’s landing page. The clients automatically access an offer’s page if they make mistakes in typing. That’s why the format is called zero-click.
Here are some examples of requests where people tend to make mistakes:
- Well-known brands names (Addidas, Asas, EBae),
- Requests that are usually made,
- Addresses of popular websites.
This format is appealing to affiliate marketers who previously used pop ads, as it provides a similar visual experience.
What is a Parked Domain?
A parked domain is a registered domain address that has not yet been connected to a website.
It is crucial to check if a domain name is available and register it for later use or resale. At this point there’s no need to have a ready-made website.
A parked domain is essential in the chain between the user and the landing page, allowing for an instant redirect to the advertiser’s offer page.
What are the Benefits of Zero-Click Traffic?
Now that you know what zero-click traffic is, let’s have a look at the benefits of the format. As you understand the format is non-intrusive for a user and has several undeniable advantages:
- Warm audience. Potential clients are already into the similar product, so there’s a high chance they will make a purchase.
- The format is not aggressive. Nothing pops up on the page, the content looks very native to a user, he’s not disrupted by ads.
- CR is very high. To be precise, the format’s conversion rate is 10 times higher than on pop ad format.
- Any GEO will work. The ad format is compatible with any GEO, so there’s an extensive.
What are the best Niches for Zero-Click Traffic?
There are no restrictions on applying the format for specific verticals, though there are several niches that work best. At RichAds we’ve selected the most converting ones:
According to the RichAds report of 2022, the most popular niches were Casino, Betting, Media and E-commerce.
Where to Buy Zero-Click Traffic?
To show ads using this type of traffic, an advertiser needs a user, a “parked domain,” and a service that will connect them all in one place — an advertising network.
Parked domains can be created or purchased ready-made and used at your discretion, for example, for advertising purposes.
There is only one problem: if anybody plans to make good money on parked domain names, they need to register many items and have specific knowledge about how to set up “redirecting ads.”
In this case, an advertising network that has already collected a database of popular parked domain names can be a good choice. RichAds is one of them.
What is the price of Zero-Click Traffic?
Obviously, zero-click traffic is not as inexpensive as pop-up ads. The thing is that it does need specific technical tools and costs for buying domains from publishers.
The cost of this traffic is mainly attributed to the high quality of the audience and their readiness to engage with the promoted offers. Unlike pop-up ads, landing pages on zero-click traffic are desired and long-awaited, as opposed to being ignored or immediately closed.
How to launch a successful Zero-Click Campaign?
There are several recommendations that can boost a marketer’s results when it comes to zero-click traffic:
- Don’t mix pop ads and zero-click traffic sources. They have completely different bids, so it’s crucial to separate them.
- Make sure you choose the best bid. You can ask a manager for the most suitable one for your GEO.
- Always apply a tracker. It’s crucial to analyze the results and optimize a campaign.
- Testing is key. Try as many GEOs as you can to check which one is better for your offer.
- Optimize a campaign. It’s better to use various automated tools like Micro Bidding or Automated Rules to simplify the process.
What is RichAds?
🔝 Push and pop ads,
🔼 Domain Redirect traffic,
🔝 CPM for domain ads starts from $ 1.5,
⏫ CPC for push ads starts from $ 0.003,
🔼 CPM for pops — from $0.3 in Tier 3, $1 in Tier 1,
⏫ large volumes of available traffic in more than 200 goes.