The RichAds advertising network supports integration with many third-party analytical platforms and tracking services. Including popular ones such as Keitaro. And we continue our series of articles about setting up postback.
Any marketer can integrate RichAds and Keitaro in a few minutes!
Use RICHADS promo code and get a unique 20% discount for the very first purchase.
Get promotional codes for spy tools, trackers, forums, etc. in the bonus section.
Do you have a question: How to integrate other trackers with RichAds?
You can find tutorials on the blog. Find them by searching for “Affiliate Tracking Tutorials“.
Step 1: Creating RichAds traffic source
1. How to connect a tracker to the RichAds advertising network? Go to the “Sources” in the menu bar and click on the “Create” button.
2. In the next form, select the RichAds campaign template from the list and click “Create” again. The other fields are filled automatically.
Step 2: Integrating an affiliate network
1. Go to the “Affiliate networks” section and click “Create”.
2. Select the affiliate network from the list. After that, the value of the remaining parameters will be generated automatically. And again, click on the “Create” button. For example, we used TerraLeads CPA hub.
3. We will need the “Postback URL” field in the following steps. So copy it and then save it.
Step 3: Creating an offer
1. Log in to your affiliate account. Find an advertising offer in the catalogue and create a new stream by clicking on the “Create stream” button.
2. In the RichAds advertising account, go to the “Offers” section and click “Create”.
3. In the form for creating a new stream, enter its name, select the traffic source (“Push – traffic”), country, landing page and, if necessary, pre-landing page.
4. Paste the Keitaro postback that was generated earlier in the “Postback URL” field. In “Postback Type”, select the value “POST”. Then we mark the necessary lead statuses and set the sub_id.
5. Save the changes and copy the “Tracker URL” value, which we will need when creating the offer.
6. Next, go to “Offers” and click “Create”.
7. In the form of creating an offer, enter its name. In the “Affiliate Network” list, select an affiliate program, and in the “URL” field, paste the link generated in the affiliate program. After that, by clicking on “Save”, we save the specified parameters of the offer.
Step 4: Creating a stream
1. Go to “Campaigns” and click on “Create”.
2. To access the campaign settings, click on the gear icon.
3. In the stream creation form, go to the “Schema” tab.
4. In the “Offers” list, select the one you need and click “Add” to add it to the campaign.
5. Then click on “Apply“.
6. Next, click on the gear icon again and set the rest of the campaign parameters: its name and “Source” (select “RichAds”). The rest of the fields are left with the default values. Then click “Create”.
7. On the “Integration” tab, copy the value set in the “Campaign Link” field and use it to launch a campaign in RichAds.
That’s it! As you can see, RichAds and Keitaro tracking setup take just a few minutes. Set up tracking and scale up your ad campaigns with RichAds with maximum effectiveness.
What is RichAds?
🔝 Push and pop ads,
🔼 Domain redirect traffic,
🔝 CPM for domain ads starts from $ 1.5,
⏫ CPC for push ads starts from $ 0.003,
🔼 CPM for pops — from $0.3 in Tier 3, $1 in Tier 1,
⏫ large volumes of available traffic in more than 200 goes.